The Christmas season can be a wonderful time of magical joy… it can also be a speedy vehicle to wanting to do the follow:
- Drink something alcoholic.
- Develop new curse words.
- Smoke a lot of weed.
- Flip the bird to all those faker Hallmark Christmas movies.
- Slap silly everyone in you family.
- Tell your boss to shove a Christmas tree up his/her arse.
- Drive your car into a snowdrift.
- Jump off an icy bridge somewhere.
- Dedicate “You Give Love a Bad Name” to your significant other.
- Play “Grandma got ran over by a reindeer” repeatedly.
- Kick your neighbor.
- Curl up on your couch with a blanket, your beloved pet and an enormous plate of Christmas cookies.
- And, lasty, enjoy silly Christmas cat (and dog) memes like these…
Also check out Cats vs Christmas trees!